By clicking here, you will find the fourth issue of the year 2020 of the Écho tourbières newsletter, intended for anyone with an interest in the world of peatlands.
Here are the headlines of this issue of October 2020:
• 2020 Field Season (1st part):
- Restoration of the Moss Spur 2 peatland in Manitoba.
• Recent publications:
- Bieniada, A. 2020. Methane cycling in horticultural extracted, restored, and unrestored peatlands in central Alberta, Canada. Ph.D. thesis, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario.
- Guêné-Nanchen, M., N. D’Amour & L. Rochefort. 2020. Adaptation of restoration target with climate change: the case of a coastal peatland. Botany 98(8): 439-448; https://doi.org/10.1139/cjb-2020-0050.
• Other news…
- A paper on hydrological functions of wooded wetlands subject to forest management.
- Québec RE3 Conference of 2021 is cancelled.
- An update of the Peatland Restoration Guide: New booklets available!
Best regards.For more information