Click here to find the second issue of the year 2020 of the Écho tourbières newsletter, for all those interested in the world of peatlands.
Here are the headlines of this issue of April 2020:
• Activities to slow down over the next months
• Recent publications:
- Elliott, J. & J. Price. 2020. Comparison of soil hydraulic properties estimated from steady-state experiments and transient field observations through simulating soil moisture in regenerated Sphagnum moss. Journal of Hydrology 582: 124489.
- Hugron, S., M. Guêné-Nanchen, N. Roux, M.-C. LeBlanc & L. Rochefort. (Early View; 2020) Plant reintroduction in restored peatlands: 80% successfully transferred – Does the remaining 20% matters? Global Ecology and Conservation; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gecco.2020.e01000.
- Lazcano, C. A.S. Deol, M. Brummell & M. Strack. 2020. Interactive effects of vegetation and water table depth on belowground C and N mobilization and greenhouse gas emissions in a restored peatland. Plant and Soil 448: 299-313.
• Other news…
- The Québec RE3 Conference is officially postponed to June 2021.For more information